New E-Bike Pilot Program
This fall, we are partnering with Drop Mobility on a pilot e-bike program. For a limited time, you can come to select stations, test ride an e-bike, and tell us what you think!
The bikes have electric-assist motors that give you an extra boost of power whenever you are pedaling, which makes riding up hills a breeze!
Starting Monday, September 16th, we will have 10 e-bikes at one B-cycle station in the morning between 7am and 9am and at one B-cycle station in the evening between 4pm and 6pm. E-bikes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be able to check out an e-bike via the Drop Mobility app and end your trip at the B-cycle station of your choice. Staff will be onsite to assist with the check out process.
How do I check out an e-bike?
1. Download the Drop Mobility app and create your profile.
2. Come to one of the B-cycle stations on a date listed below.
3. Scan the QR code on the bike and start riding.
How do I end my trip?
1. Ride to a B-cycle station and back the bike in next to a dock.
3. Push the lever to close the lock through the cable.
2. Wrap the cable around the side of the dock.
4. Take a photo of the bike in the Drop Mobility app and the trip will close.*
*Bikes must be locked to the dock of a B-cycle to be closed properly.